lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Defeat

Well my story it’s all about a defeat of love. It began when I met a guy that was going to change my life and make me feel things I have never felt. Until this guy came into my life I really hadn’t find someone that I love as much as I loved him, that I miss as much as him or even cry as much as I cry for him. He was really at first the perfect guy, but for some of my friends he was just not the right guy for me, but when you are in love you just don’t take advices and I believe you have to learn from your mistakes even though these experiences hurt in the deepest of your heart. I believe that when you like someone but really like not just a physical attraction you are enable to see that person’s flaws or as people say love makes you blind. In my case or at least for me, love made me so blind, he was really handsome and am afraid that this is not what I mean about flaws, it has to do with, that I was not able to see what I was going to go through, and how it would in some way this defeat of my, change my life. Well it is really nice to fall in love with a person that loves you back, but when you fall for someone that in my case was what I call a player, you really can’t get lower than this trust me. When I met him he changed my world, he gave my life a 360 degrees. He was at first everything a girl wants well at least what I wanted, he was nice and in some way I felt secure. He was always there for me. I remember we talked by texts all day long, I also remember my mom would get so angry at me because my cell phone credit, expired in like two or maximum three days and I remember  she would threatened me with taking away my cell phone. I really hadn’t seen my dad with a certain attitude of jealousy until I told him that there was someone in my life, I mean you should have seen his face at that moment. My dad had a face of anger and sadness, all mixed up. I believe that my dad thought what every dad thinks when their little girl asks for permission of having a relationship; he was terrified that someone would take all of the love given to him  and divided it in two, my dad and my mom in one side and the person am with in a relationship in the other. Anyways ill go on with my defeat of love. He made me believe that I was the only thing that matter to him and gave me certain security that we were going to be in something serious. I believe that by now you have a clue of what am talking about, yes well am talking about my first love that happened three years ago. The story goes on, now I will tell you how my uncontrollable defeat came and how my heart was crushed in thousands of little pieces that took me a very long time to get them together. He started getting weird from time to time, and it would seem odd that he wouldn’t send me any texts in a day or didn’t answer mine. He changed completely and for me it seems like it was from night to day. I really couldn’t understand why he had changed that much towards me, I didn’t knew if I had done or said something wrong.  But then we just stopped talking, I believe it was by pride that we made this, I thought that if he didn’t talked to me I wouldn’t talked to him and I believe something similar happened with him. Then few days later I found out that I had just been his amusement in that couple of months. He really broke my heart in the worst way, even though what happened I don’t regret anything we passed through, because not every time was a bad time, there were happy moments as well. My only regret was to allow him the power of entering in my life and giving him the freedom of doing everything he wanted with me. This story is about the biggest defeat I have ever had, and now I remember those days I just to cry and now I just feel sad and sometimes I even laugh of myself, of how pathetic I really looked crying there all nights, but anyway this is left behind and my defeat story just reminds me every day of how vulnerable humans are when they are in love and specially of a player.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario